Thoughts of a cRaZySoB: Tuesday, mofo's

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Tuesday, mofo's

As mentioned, it was my birthday this past Friday. All the boys came over and we had a blast. Come Saturday night, what did I do? Partied even harder. Went out to the club, then house partied at my sister's. What a weekend. Oh, and congrats to my cousin Brandon. He knows what I'm talkin bout. ;) What a life we live.

I haven't gotten anywhere near completing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, but soon to come out is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It looks pretty awesome. Here's some interesting tidbits about it.

Now THIS is damned funny! (Adults Only Please) Don't you just hate it when that happens?

ALWAYS CoCa CoLa! (Adults Only Please)

By the way, do let me know if any links I post goes dead.

1 Comments:

Blogger cRaZySoB said...

The "This" link seems to be dead. However, the Coca Cola link still works for me. It downloads a short movie.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Upgrade to Firefox 1.5!