Thoughts of a cRaZySoB: Sup

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Sup

Bonjourno. Howdy. What's up. Just two more sleeps until my girls come home. I am very excited. Ecstatic is the word, methinks. It has been two whole months since they left for the great state of Missouri. Two very long, and often very depressing months. Don't get me wrong, having the queen size bed all to myself was pretty sweet. But having a woman in the same bed is far better. I'm tired of throwing my hand in bed and raping it. The computer nerds/geeks of the world know what I'm talkin bout. ANYwho, in two days my little monkey baby Celeste will run and give her daddy a great big hug. Just thinkin about it is makin me feel ferklempt... Talk amongst yourselves... I'll give you a topic... The George Bush's daughters VS John Kerry's daughter. Who's hotter? Discuss. Okay. I'm alright now. Well, obviously there's nothing on TV or this may or may not be much shorter. But I've some good links for y'all.

First up, let me ask you, how do you know when you should lose weight? Maybe it's when you become ATTACHED TO YOUR COUCH.

Just when I thought I was king of bringing girls to orgasm...

This guy must have parked a la Austin Power style.

There's some guys who think Britney Spears is the bomb. I'm of the opinio that her face just ain't right. Her eyes seem too far apart. Mebbe it's just me...

Jackie would probably say that I should get one of these for myself... Yeah. As if. Then I wouldn't get to bask in it. Everyone loves their own brand, dontchaknow.

Time to find the faces! I found 11. I am extremely observer. haha.

American Muscle cars VS Japanese Ricers. A funny lil video.

There's a website for every type of fetish known to man. I give you... AmpuLove.

This is my pick of the day. Spiderman... reviews crayons. Awesome possum.

Nothin can top Spidey. So I won't try. Think I'll go have a goodnight dump before bed. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Upgrade to Firefox 1.5!