Thoughts of a cRaZySoB: A New Post! Dude, no way!

Thursday, August 05, 2004

A New Post! Dude, no way!

Way. A couple people, and by that I mean one, mentioned that I haven't updated in awhile. Yeah well, I was tired, and lazy. Mostly lazy. But actually today, I am quite tired. I worked until 6 pm. Making 2 hours overtime. Now I feel so beat, my muscles so wasted... Bah. No one cares. Not one person in the world. Honestly, do you care? No. You're sitting there, thinking to yourself, "You're right, I don't care". I know that I wouldn't give a rats ass. What a world. Now I see that I'm just blathering on and on. Bite me. I have no coke in the house, and I haven't had any all day. Fuck. So anyways, how's about some good stuff to check out? Click away mon ami's.

Here's the Top Ten Cutest Kitties in the world.

Archipelago. A flash game. Give it a whirl. Let me know if you're able to finish it.

John Titor's story. Read everything. Including the links on the left. I'm half convinced. Whatcha think? Are you?

VERY COOL. It's a great fight between a Predator and an Alien. From the new movie Alien VS Predator. Awesome, possum.

A homemade video that someone was able to take of the new Batmobile during filming of the new Batman Begins movie.

Um. For those that may or may not be fans of the Olsen Twins. (Adults only)

So... THAT'S why I like Dodge so much...

Well, Big Brother 5 is going to start in a few, so I am outta here. If anyone has any good links or pictures they would like me to post, email me at cRaZySoB@Gmail.com I would be happy to oblige. Or, just email to say Hi. Whatever. I need Coke. Ciao.

1 Comments:

Blogger cRaZySoB said...

Um. It's a puzzle. You have to figure out what to do with what you have, and what you find.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Upgrade to Firefox 1.5!