Thoughts of a cRaZySoB: Let me ask you...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Let me ask you...

Is it just me... or are chicks who drive fast and hard a turn-on? I live in a city of a million people, and I am a professional driver (I know all men say this, but in this case it's true, I can drive your ass into the ground) and I, too, like to drive fast and hard. So, when I'm driving on the freeway and this chick is drivin like a maniac ( yes yes, when I do it, I am a pro, when a girl drives like me she's a maniac) and this maniacal female driver passes me... I'm all mmmmmmm. Is it merely a sexual response, a woman who drives hard and fast must fuck the same way, or am I attracted to strong women who can take the driver's seat now and again. In my experience, both reasons are true. So ladies, next time you're driving hard and driving fast and there's a guy who can keep up with you, and can drive just as fast and hard, keep drivin it hard baby. We'll both drive it hard together. And if you're lucky, I'll let you cross the finish line first. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Upgrade to Firefox 1.5!